Looking for part-time Beertenders and Bar Backs
At Wooden Robot Brewery we have an uncompromising stance on quality and expect the same of our team.
Under the direction of the Tap Room Manager, this position is responsible for: tapping beers, explaining draft offerings to customers, and fostering a welcoming and inclusive environment in the tap room. Additional responsibilities include stocking merchandise, preparing the tap room for opening, cleaning, and other miscellaneous closing procedures after the shift ends. We are seeking a highly motivated team player who is positive, reliable, and willing to work long hours when needed.
This is an hourly position plus tips.
- Previous high-volume service industry experience and knowledge of the Charlotte beer market
- Ability to lift 165 lbs or less repeatedly throughout the day
- Maintain positive and polite demeanor in daily customer interactions
- Performing tasks such as cleaning tap room and stocking merchandise
- Being knowledgeable about Wooden Robot’s portfolio
- Working long hours with intense physical labor
- Being punctual, having a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
Relevant Skills/Qualifications Desired:
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and have excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work at a fast pace, yet be precise in your daily tasks
- Desire to learn
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions for extended periods of time
- Must be willing to work in noisy, wet and/or cold conditions
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation
- Must have an appreciation for and knowledge of craft beer
- Knowledge of the brewing process (or home-brewing experience) is a plus
How to apply:
If you have a positive disposition, a great work ethic and a passion for good beer please submit your resume and cover letter.
In your cover letter please explain what you will bring to make Wooden Robot an even better place!
Email [email protected] and title the email “Beertender” or “Bar Back”