Part-Time Barback / Security with High-Volume Experience
At Wooden Robot Brewery we have an uncompromising stance on quality and expect the same from our team.
Under the direction of the Tap Room Manager, this position is responsible for: fostering a welcoming but secure environment in all our tap rooms. Individuals will be responsible for monitoring customer interactions, cleaning & maintaining tables (ie: removing plates/glassware) and assisting with keg changes.
We are seeking a highly motivated team player who is positive, reliable, and willing to work long hours when needed.
This is an hourly position plus tips.
- Previous high-volume service industry experience
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs repeatedly throughout the shift
- Maintain positive and polite demeanor in daily customer interactions
- Performing tasks such as cleaning tap room
- Being punctual, having a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
Relevant Skills/Qualifications Desired:
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and have excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work at a fast pace, yet be precise in your daily tasks
- Desire to learn
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions for extended periods of time
- Must be willing to work in noisy, wet and/or cold conditions
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation
How to apply:
Please submit your resume to the following email [email protected]. Please title the email “Barback/Security” and your name.