Looking for Bar Backs/Security
At Wooden Robot Brewery we have an uncompromising stance on quality and expect the same of our team.
Under the direction of the Tap Room Manager, this position is responsible for: fostering a welcoming, but secure environment in all our taprooms. Individuals will be responsible for monitoring customer interactions, implementing COVID requirements, cleaning and maintaining tables (ie: removing plates/glassware) and assisting with keg changes.
We are seeking a highly motivated team player who is positive, reliable, and willing to work long hours when needed.
This is an hourly position plus tips.
- Previous high-volume service industry experience
- Ability to lift 75+ lbs or less repeatedly throughout the shift
- Maintain positive and polite demeanor in daily customer interactions
- Performing tasks such as cleaning taproom
- Working long hours with intense physical labor
- Being punctual, having a positive attitude, and a strong work ethic
Relevant Skills/Qualifications Desired:
- Must be able to work in a team-oriented environment and have excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work at a fast pace, yet be precise in your daily tasks
- Desire to learn
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to perform repetitive motions for extended periods of time
- Must be willing to work in noisy, wet and/or cold conditions
- Must be dependable and have reliable transportation
- Must have an appreciation for and knowledge of craft beer
How to apply:
If you have a positive disposition, a great work ethic and a passion for good beer please submit your resume and cover letter to the following email [email protected] and title the email “Bar Back/Security” and your name.